- Jan 31 2023
- 5:00 pm - 11:00 pm
INATBA Awards Gala
INATBA Awards Gala first edition will take place in Brussels on the 31st of January, 2023.
This is an exclusive event for the INATBA Community and its guests in the heart of the EU’s diplomatic hub, Brussels – BELGIUM, with the presence of public officials.
What to expect?
- 2 high-level sessions debuting the soirée
- An unparalleled networking gathering
- A style seated Gala Dinner
- The INATBA Awards Ceremony distinguishes the engagement of INATBA’s industry members, Governmental & Advisory Bodies top contributors throughout the year, and some of the most exciting projects on the Blockchain & DLT Ecosystem.
You can find the complete tentative agenda provided below.
How to attend?
INATBA Awards Gala is a paid event.
- Members can book a table here and invite co-workers, partners, clients, … to attend the event at their table.
- Individual seat reservations are available for members here
- Non-members of INATBA can request to attend.
The INATBA Awards
The INATBA Awards distinguish and celebrate the work, collaboration, and achievements of our community and the broader Blockchain/DLT industry.
The INATBA Awards are organised into 3 main categories: Top Contributors, Special Awards, Most Exciting projects.
Acknowledges and rewards members’ representatives that contributed significantly to the work of the working groups of INATBA.
- Education Working Group
- Finance Working Group
- Identity Working Group
- Privacy Working Group
- Social Impact & Sustainability Working Group
- Standardisation Committee
Nominees will be selected by the Co-chairs of the working group and the Executive Team.
- Special Award by the Board of Directors to the Governmental Advisory Body
- awarded in 2023 to the Chair (Government of Canada) and Co-Chairs (Abu Dhabi Global Market & the European Commission)
- Special Award by the Board of Directors to the Academic Advisory Body
- awarded in 2023 to the Co-Chairs (Milly Perry & Volker Skwarek)
- Special Award by the Board of Directors to the Leadership of the Working Groups
- awarded in 2023 to all Chairs/Co-Chairs of the Working Groups (Ash Costello, Chiara Ventura, Daniel Bachenheimer, Dimitrios Psarrakis, Gilbert Verdian, Ismael Arribas, Jean-Christophe Mathonet, Joerg Walden, Kai Wagner, Mariana De La Roche, Paola Heudebert, Wim Stalmans)
Most Exciting Project
This award will recognise Blockchain/DLT projects that present a high potential to become impactful in the following fields:
- Award for the Most Exciting Project of 2023 in ReFi
- Award for the Most Exciting Project of 2023 in DeFi
- Award for the Most Exciting Project of 2023 in Social Innovation
- Award for the Most Exciting Project of 2023 in Education*
- Award for the Most Exciting Project of 2023 in Corporate Innovation
- Projects can be nominated by both member and non-member organisations. From the submitted applications, up to 5 will be selected by the Executive Team of INATBA.
- INATBA industry, GAB and AAB members will vote for each category’s winner.
- Projects cannot be in the idea/concept stage. They already have to have some traction and impact.
- Projects don’t have to be nominated by the project owner company, but the nominator must have the project owner’s consent.
- Projects can be of a business or public nature.
* University projects can be submitted for nomination only in the Education category. The project (educational programme) has to be already in place and focus on blockchain/distributed ledger technologies.
KEY DATES AND DETAILS
Submission deadline: Thursday, 19 January 2023
Voting deadline: Thursday, 26 January 2023
Winners announced: Tuesday, 31 January 2023
- 17:00 - 17:10
- INATBA Gala Award Opening Ceremony
- Opening Remarks From INATBA Executive Team
- 17:10 - 18:30
- High-level Sessions
- 2 X 45min sessions sponsored by official event partners
- 18:30 - 20:00
- Networking cocktail reception
- 20:00 - 20:15
- Official speech from VIP
- 20:15 - 21:30
- Seated Gala Dinner
- 21:30 - 22:30
- INATBA Awards Ceremony
- 22:30 - 22:45
- Closing Speech